Map Coffee joined the Tata Global Beverages family in 2014. In 2002, Map Coffee began supplying Australian cafés, restaurants and bars with a range of Italian roasted coffee. It then expanded into servicing the coffee needs of offices across Australia, and, in 2009, moved into capsule machines and capsules outside the Grocery channel, followed by entry into the Grocery channel in 2014.
For more information, visit http://mapcoffee.com.au/
What makes Map Coffee’s capsule system distinctive is the combination of:
- a better capsule system (called Caffitaly, which is a double-filtered capsule)
- more coffee in every pod, for a barista-sized coffee shot), and
- its Italian roasted coffee that is brought to consumers in a modern Italian style.
In addition to the Map brand, Tata Global Beverages Australia also launched in Grocery in 2015:
- the Coles-exclusive Mr. Barista range of capsules, and
- Clean Bean, the world’s first capsule machine cleaning system that focuses on cleaning coffee residue that can build up within the machine.
Map Coffee has also grown to be the leading full service office coffee solution supplier nationally in Australia. For its food service and corporate customers, Map offers a unique range of both Italian-roasted and locally-roasted coffees to meet the increasingly demanding coffee palate of Australians.